About our Client
Our client is a fast-growing multinational digital marketing company, listed in the US. Due to the expansion plan, they are currently looking for a young and dynamic Regional People & Culture Manager to join the team and responsible for HR projects across 6 APAC countries.
About the Role
- Work closely with business leaders to drive and deliver HR solutions to maximise people performance, strategy and workforce planning, organisational change and talent development
- Motivate and monitor the HR team in order to ensure HR objectives are met in line with business goals
- Ensure regular communication to the team updating on changes to HR policy and wider HR Legislation changes
- Take part in HR transformation projects, responsible for workflow streamline and optimisation
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 4 years of HRBP and/ or HR projects experience, preferably in multinational companies
- Knowledge with Hong Kong and/or any APAC countries' Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, energetic and flexible
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.