About the Company
Our client is an international jewelry brand with strong presence around the globe. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for a Regional PR Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, you will plan and implement PR and Media strategy in the Region and manage local PR and media budget. You will develop advertising materials, work with media agencies on online and offline media buying, tracking and optimize publicity coverage. You will develop press kit, press release and manage PR agencies and build relationships with key regional press and influencers. You will organize press events and involve in ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of PR experiences in luxury industry or PR agency
- Strong PR network and connection with media in the region
- Independent, detail-oriented and ability to multi-tasking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.