Regional Product Manager, Beauty
About our Client
Our client is prestigious cosmetic brand with strong presence in APAC. To cope with their business expansion needs, they are now looking for a high potential Regional Product Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to Regional Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the promotion strategies for the region, including developing central master plan, A&P plans and price positioning. You will lead a regional community to drive and liaise multi-channel activation plans with internal media, CRM, training, retail and merchandising team. You will also gather quantitative and qualitative feedback from each country and recommend adapted product positioning, usage and customization.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 7 years of solid experience in product management in skincare
- Luxury skincare / makeup specialist brands are preferred
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, business mindset and communication skills
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
- Willing to travel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.