- Regional headcount
- Listed medical company
- Circa $1 million annum
About the Client
Our client is a listed, world renowned manufacturer for high quality medical products with a long heritage in commitment in curing patients around the world. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a Regional Product Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, you will develop long-term tactical product strategy and implementation plan to achieve financial objectives and business growth across NESEA regions. You will develop and maintain KOL relationship, and provide application training to KOLs across the region. Lastly, you work closely with local sales and marketing team to develop local and regional strategic directions to support their long term business expansion plans.
- Bachelor degree holder in Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years sales and/or marketing experience on a regional scale working for a medical device company
- Ambitious, result-driven and analytical
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Open to work related travel, approximately 85% a year
- Proficient in both Chinese and English is a prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.