About our Client
Our client is a leading medical company with strong presence in the surgical sector. With an ambitious expansion plan, they are looking for a Regional Project Engineer to join their rapid expanding team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide pre-sales technical support in Asia Pacific region. Your role is to provide technical training for internal stakeholders and customers on new products and new updates. You will provide installation services and tailor-made technical advice and solution to regional clients. Most importantly, you will multi-task effectively by monitoring and managing multiple projects across the region.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Engineering, IT Software, Biomedical Engineering or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience working in the medical industry
- Strong project management and presentation skills, PMP certificate holder would be advantageous
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Window OS, Linux OS, TCP/IP and Enterprise Networking
- Knowledge in healthcare data landscape
- Independent, analytical, strong problem solving skills, proactive and result-driven
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Project Engineer
- Frequent traveling is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.