About the Client
Our client is a market leading medical device manufacturer with global presence. To cope with their expansion plans in Asia, they are now inviting a Regional Project Engineer to join their Asia regional team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Head, you will provide technical, installation and application support for the hospitals in South East Asia. Working closely with regional countries, you are responsible for medical device project deployment and to manage project timelines. You will provide product training for internal stakeholders and KOLs on a regional level. Most importantly, you will establish and maintain quality standard by ensuring project's operating procedures comply with corporate and country's standards.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Biomedical or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' engineering experience in a multinational medical device company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Self-starter, strong problem solving skills, result-driven, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office, Project Visio, Windows server (IT), MSSQL and LINUX
- Willingness to travel is required for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.