About the Company
Our client is a U.K. listed multinational retailer with over 130 years of history. To cope with their ambitious grown plan, the management is in search for a Regional Retail Sales Manager to manage the Food category business for the Asia Pacific region.
About the Role
Reporting to the APAC Head of Retail, and remotely to the Head of Food and Head of Buying (both based in HQ), you will be responsible for executing the APAC food sales strategy at a local level. You will analyse and gather data to ensure product assortment and pricing are suitable to the respective regions. The incumbent will be leading a team of Store Managers, setting operational standards, sales KPIs and formulating incentive programs to maximise sales and profit opportunities. This is a hands-on retail sales and operation role that requires an entrepreneurial proactive working attitude and strong analytical skills.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of retail operation experience gained from any sizeable retail MNC
- Experience working in department store retail setting will be an advantage
- Exposure in retailing FMCG product category is a must
- Strong service mindset and customer centric
- Resourceful and procactive in attaining market and competitor knowledge
- Business advisory skills, ability to communicate and collaborate remotely with HQ to ensure business development strategies are planned and executed effectively
- Passionate towards Food & Beverage will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (any other spoken language will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.