About the Client
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers in the field of dairy products. To cope with their rapid expansion plan, they are now inviting a Regional Sales Manager to further expand their business within the SEA Region.
About the Role
- Identify potential business opportunities and to establish relationships with potential business partners and distributors within the regions responsible
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve and exceed sales targets set by management team
- Handle end-to-end sales cycles
- Develop and set up appropriate key performance objective with business partners for the regions responsible
- Analyze industry trends and to identify opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage sales forecast and revenue report for management review
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration or any related disciplines
- At least 8 years of Regional Sales and Business Development experience within the SEA Regions
- Solid knowledge within the field of dairy products and ingredients
- Networks on infant formula manufacturers, dairy factories and healthy food companies within the SEA Regions
- Willingness to travel is a must
- Good command of English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.