About the Client
Our client is a renowned company with a significant presence globally. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in this industry specializing in product development and e-commerce and distribution. Due to a continued global business expansion and digital transformation strategies, a Senior Manager Mobile Engineering have risen.
About the role
Reporting to the department head, you will be responsible for driving a sustainable technology approach centred on the creation of all in-house mobile first commerce platform, capable of supporting the business as its customer pipeline grows. Working alongside with the external vendors and consultants, you and your team will be responsible for an end-to-end technology strategy and deliver a best-in-class scalable platform capable of supporting their business growth globally. In addition, you will need to embed an agile development methodology, drive the roadmap and release schedule and ensure the timely and efficient delivery and all mobile development. Build innovative, exceptional and well-engineered mobile applications with intuitive, well-designed user interfaces that satisfy both internal and external customer requirements. Lastly, you will define the overall technology strategy and budget, leading the architecture and delivery of an in-house, mobile and in-store interactive platform development.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 4-5 years of experience with successful deployment of mobile products in an agile product development environment
- Ability to direct a team and negotiate and influence stakeholders within the team and externally in the broader organization
- Deep understanding of Agile principles and solid experience from agile teams
- Experience in developing and operating software pipelines, preferably for mobile apps
- Having Flutter experience will be advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to influence technical and non-technical audiences including those at the executive leadership level
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Open to candidates from consulting firm, fintech, retail or FMCG
- Good command in English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.