About our Client
Our client is a US-listed medical device company and a market leader in the surgical business segment. To cope with their expansion plans in Asia, they are now inviting a Regional Service Manager to join their regional team in Asia.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Technical Division Director and leading a team of 6 Regional Engineers. Your role is to manage repair centers located in East Asia countries. You will develop reporting and tracking key performance metrics to support the business, and to ensure the highest operational efficiency while the operation comply with ISO, regulations, company policies, and country standards. Support the continuous growth of the surgical business unit by maintaining a close relationship with internal and external stakeholders, and achieving high customer satisfaction score with a high service turnaround time. Lastly, you will lead, coach and train your team to provide career development opportunities.
- Degree holder in Engineering, ideally in Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' engineering experience working a multinational medical device company, ideally with regional experience with previous team management experience
- Proficiency with ERP system is highly preferred
- Strong commercial sense with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.