About the Client
Our client is a listed European healthcare company with a diverse pharmaceutical, medical device, and life sciences portfolio. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now inviting a Sourcing Manager to join their regional office in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Asia Pacific, you will focus on the holistic value creation and a need for outstanding business partnering alongside category and supplier management excellence. You will lead API supplier management activities, negotiation, sourcing, contracting, delivery, quality, cost performance, and the overall relationship with management between the company and the respective supplier base. Working closely with internal divisions such as R&D, QA/QC, legal, accounting and finance, EHS, supply chain and local purchasing to provide API related support and latest information where necessary. You will conduct technical evaluation, supplier's operations and cost analysis to determine lowest cost consistent with quality and delivery standards. It is critical to assure that all activities associated with manufacturing sites comply with latest drug and API regulations, as well as cGMP and ICH guidelines in China. Lastly, you are responsible for the achievement of KPIs and goals for the API business for the region.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in pharmaceutical API sourcing
- Minimum Master holder in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry related subjects
- Strong knowledge with latest drug and API regulations, cGMP and ICH guidelines in China
- Excellent API industry knowledge and possess good understanding of API and FDF regulations
- Dynamic personality with the ability to work with international teams and suppliers
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.