About our client:
Our client is a global leading luxury ready-to-wear and leather accessories retailer. With an annual revenue of $7 billion, the brand is well known for its innovative design and colour. Due to new strategic focus, the team is now searching for for a Regional Store Planning Director to join its leadership team in the regional HQ based in Hong Kong.
Report to Senior Director, Global Store Planning based in HQ, you will lead a team in HK & China to manage all store design & construction functions in APAC region. You will manage the store construction + design for all Asia projects including Greater China,South Korea, South East Asia and Australia. In addition, you will work closely and be connected to the HQ store design team to ensure store quality and to convert the design / drawings into reality with tight deadlines and budget.
- Work closely and be connected to the HQ store design team to ensure store quality and to convert the design / drawings into reality with tight deadlines and budget.
- Experience of managing multiple projects with remote team members
- Culturally sensitive, able to manage across multiple geographies engaging internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to create and evolve concepts and detailed design
- Proficient in AutoCAD is a must
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Frequent travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.