About the Client
Our client is a global market leader in water filtration products and they offer innovative and high quality products to over 60 markets around the globe. Due to their ambitious business growth in the region, they are recruiting an experienced Regional Supply Chain and Logistics Manager to join the fast expanding Hong Kong team.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain & Procurement Director based inHong Kong, this position will cover APAC region and will be responsible for initiating conceptual planning of regional supply chain and strategy implementation of Group strategies, guidelines and processes in Asia Pacific region. You will also interface with 3PL logistics providers on all logistics functions based on defined KPI's and service level, as well as to evaluate the distribution concepts in the region. As a team leader, you will drive the recruitment and talent development in the newly set up team.
- BA Degree in Supply Chain Management or International Logistics with at least 8 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of supply chain management, manufacturing environment and in-house logistics operations is essential
- Self starter and strategic thinker
- Hands on, can do attitude, good team player
- Fluent Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) & English
- Experience of SAP-ERP system (MM, SD) would be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.