About our client
Our client is a top-notch luxury goods retailer with their APAC head office in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a System Engineer with sound experience in infrastructure engineering.
About the role
- Responsible for day-to-day L2/3 system operation and management in the on-premise datacenter and cloud environment, including configuring, troubleshooting, backup, upgrade, DR planning, etc
- Assisting in the design, deployment and implementation stage infrastructure IT project implementation with teammates and vendors on the regional scale
- Handling support requests from regional helpdesk teams to perform troubleshooting, health checking and security operation tasks
- Coordinating with teammates in the infrastructure team for infrastructure projects deployment
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in the infrastructure on a regional infrastructure bases
- Sound experience in system operation technologies, including Windows/Linux server, VMware, Redhat, SAN storage
- Familiar with networking technologies, such as Switch & Router, Loadbalancer, TCP/IP, firewall, VPN, endpoint, etc.
- With sound experience in cloud computing such as DevOps, Docker, AWS/Azure/AliCloud environment, etc.
- With good vendors & team management, communication and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.