Our client is a MNC Luxury brand and look for a Regional Talent Acquisition Manager. This is a crucial role in shaping the future of the company and the luxury industry. The primary responsibility will be to align and drive the Talent Acquisition efforts within our region, bringing together local professionals to attract and secure the best talent available.
- Develop and oversee APAC TA strategy
- Design and streamline candidate journey for the region
- Identify exceptional talent for critical positions through talent mapping
- Monitor and address performance and upskilling needs
- Ensure Employer Branding vision and quality for the region
- Foster talent sharing and collaboration across the region and globally
- Collaborate with global TA Leadership community for a unified approach
- Implement and utilize systems and tools responsibly for healthy analytics and consistency in TA community.
- At least 8 years' experience in Human Resource or related discipline; preferably with regional experience.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to foster talent sharing and collaboration across markets and maisons.
- Familiarity with HR systems and tools, with a focus on utilizing them responsibly to drive analytics, transparency, and consistency in talent acquisition activities.
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP is a must.
- Familiarity with the luxury industry and its unique talent requirements is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derek at +852 6952 2022 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.