Regional Tax Manager - Indirect Tax Focus
About the Company
Our client is a prestigious retail brand with multiple business lines and global presence. To cope with their continuous business expansion, they are looking for a new Tax Manager to join them and support their jurisdictions in APAC.
About the Job
Reporting to the Regional Tax Director, you will be responsible for tax compliance for indirect taxes for APAC region. You will liaise with country finance teams and perform health check to ensure that local tax compliance is fulfilled and mitigate tax risks. You will involve in tax planning and drive initiatives for indirect tax and customs duty benefits. In addition, you will advise on acquisitions and corporate restructuring and identify potential tax implications. Last but not least, you will facilitate tax audits, transfer pricing documentation and work closely with local tax advisors and tax authorities when necessary .
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA/ CPAA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant regional tax experience gained from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Indirect tax experience, e.g. VAT, GST, customs duty and transfer pricing, is preferred
- Strong tax knowledge of Australia and SE Asia markets
- Commercial experience in retail/ FMCG is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.