About our Client
Listed on theNew York Stock Exchange, our client is a global leading manufacturer of medical device and surgical instruments. They have a strong heritage of supplying their advanced medical technologies to healthcare professionals to cure patients around the world. To cope with their continuous business growth, they are now inviting a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Supervisor, you are responsible for regulatory affairs activities to assist in regulatory submission, reports, maintenance of regulatory files, registrations and listings. You will assure compliance with applicable medical device regulations per jurisdiction guidance and standards. You will also provide support to the quality assurance team by handling product complaints when needed. Additionally, you will work closely with regional offices to develop long term strategies for product registrations and clinical trials to enhance overall efficiency.
- Degree holder Science related discipline
- Minimum 2 years regulatory affairs experience working in pharmaceutical, medical or diagnostics/life science manufacturer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Multitask effectively and being able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.