About The Client
Our client is one of the leading retail and commercial banks in Hong Kong. Due to business needs, they are looking for experienced regulatory reporting candidates to join the teams.
About The Role
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing the HKMA Banking Returns (including ALCO, CAR, Liquidity general reporting), surveys and related reports
- Ensure all reporting requirements are met and perform accurately and timely
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant departments and external auditors on issues relating to regulatory reporting and annual audit
- Perform analysis on the impact of new regulatory requirements
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) and related testing on report compilation automation projects
- Devise and review procedure manuals regularly
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, IT or related disciplines, preferably with a recognized professional accounting qualification (depends on experience)
- At least 3-8 years of banking experience in regulatory reporting. Big 4 candidates with bank auditing experience are welcomed
- Strong analytical skills and as a good team player, with control and efficiency mindset
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Candidate with Chinese reporting experience would be an advantage
- Welcome both junior and senior candidates
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Frankie Wong at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.