Regulatory Reporting Assistant Manager/Manager
- Banking Institution
- Regulatory Reporting focus
- Min 4 years' relevant working experience
About the Company Our client is a Chinese-based banking company. Recently, they are looking for an Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their Financial Team in Hong Kong. About the Role
- Responds to requests for information from regulatory bodies.
- Monitors regulatory affairs and the effect changes will have on company operations.
- Develops strategies to ensure the company activities comply with government
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that
regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Coordinates with operations departments to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Maintains current knowledge of regulations applicable to the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' working experience in banking or financial institutions
- Extensive knowledge of applicable government regulations
- Proficient with applicable database.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.