- Maintain good customer relations and identify new business opportunities for the branch.
- Ensure quality services are provided to customers, and to solicit business development opportunities.
- Achieve all sales target and business KPIs.
- Ensure personalized customer services are provided to customers through recognizing and addressing their needs on financial planning.
- Acquire new customers through own network and collaboration with Direct Sales and other business units within the Bank. Enhance and maintain good customer relationship so as to solicit business opportunities by proactively rendering best-in-class service and cross-selling of the banking products.
- Ensure selling the assigned regulated product(s) is/are fully complied with regulatory requirements and internal selling procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction rating is achieved by meeting all requirements of service standards.
- Contribute to the Bank's success and upholding of the Bank's image by providing quality services to customers and proactively giving feedback, ideas and recommendations for improvement.
- Support the Branch Manager in meeting the assigned business targets through participating in branch selling and promotional activities.
- Secondary education or above, degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred.
- Possess IIQAS qualification for selling insurance products.
- Possess required qualifications under SFC for selling investment products is an added advantage.
- Relevant financial sales or banking experience is preferred.
- Familiar with retail banking practices and products.
- Strong sales drive with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Melanie Leung at +852 3180 4953 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.