About the Company
Our client is a well-established leading local bank in Hong Kong and they provide comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. With an ambitious expansion plan, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced retail expertise with years of experience in Relationship Manager position of retail banking to join their fast expanding team. This role will focus on high net worth retail clients.
About the Role
- Report to Branch Manager and agree on yearly sales and business targets
- Provide financial planning services to high-net-worth customers
- Offer personalised service for this segment of customers to build and maintain good relationships
- Cross-sell investment, insurance and various banking products to optimise new business opportunities and stabilise sales performance
- Perform regular customer contact and portfolio review
- Manage operational risk and observe the relevant policies/guidelines and compliance requirements
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Passes in the HKSI licensing examinations
- Minimum 3 years' banking experience as a Relationship Manager
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Passed IIQE Paper 1,2,3,4,5 and HKSI paper 1,7,8 is a must
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a large local retail bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of strategic business expansion.
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Mr. Henry Yip (Managing Consultant - Retail Banking) at 31804927 for further discussion or email your resume to email@example.com.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Henry Yip at +852 3180 4927 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.