About the Client
Our client is an organisation which have a sound brand equity and position in the market. They are looking for a seasoned public affairs individual to join their team to oversee the reputation management for the business.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Division Director, you will be working closely with your supervisor to formulate an effective public affairs strategy for crisis/issue prevention and management. You will be both online and offline savvy to respond to the messages from the public and media, able to develop a proper approach to safeguard the corporate image. You will devise the communications content and materials for the sensitive issues, present to the senior management for review and discussion. You will also develop and uphold a positive relationship with the media. In addition, you will lead some communications projects as requested by the senior management.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Communications or Journalism or other related disciplines
- Min 15 years solid experience from public affairs
- Strength in issue management and media relationship engagement
- Background from international or sizeable organisations
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and work with C-levels
- Confident, articulated, influencing, with sound problem solving skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.