- New headcount
- Expanding company
About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong-based education group that embraces to deliver innovative learning programs to their prestigious kindergarten, primary and secondary schools across Hong Kong and China. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now inviting a Research Analyst to join their dynamic team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will gather market data from a wide variety of sources regarding the education industry to assist with the business expansion in the Greater China region, and use statistical methodologies to interpret the information gathered. Working closely with the marketing team to assist with the development of marketing materials and long term development business plans. You will prepare reports and presentations for decision makers based on your research findings and interpretation of the data collected, to illustrate the impact of this data on business operations, performance, and to identify potential issues and business opportunities. Finally, you will play a pivotal consulting role to guide organization's activities and business decision making process using data analysis and modeling.
- Minimum 4 years Research Analyst experience, with a minimum of 1 year research experience in the Greater China region;
- Degree holder in any discipline;
- Analytical, detail-oriented, strong communication skills and being able to meet project time-lines;
- Ability to interpret and analyze quantitative data;
- Excellent knowledge with MS Office, search engines, web analytics, and database management;
- Proficiency in Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.