About the Client
Our client is a major player in the lifestyle distribution business with an extensive operation in Hong Kong and South East Asia. Due to the continued expansion of their retail and online businesses, they are seeking for Research and Customer Analytic Manager to cope with their ambitious expansion plan.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior manager and managing a team of 3, this role will provide analytic insight required to develop the long term strategic business plan and to make better commercial decisions which will improve customer loyalty, brand awareness and members' growth. The manager will leverage all corporate tools and research at the regional/local level in order to translate all consumer insights into strategy and competitive advantages for all business units. The position will identify trends that generate actionable insights and recommendations, laying the foundations for improved understanding of consumer and customer behaviours to support the achievement of team and departmental revenue objectives.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Statistics or Applied Mathematics
- 6 years of experience in marketing with solid exposure in large-scale loyalty or CRM program, marketing communications and promotions
- Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage data to create effective offers and promotions
- Excellent communications and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects and priorities with on time, on budget delivery
- Experience in demonstrating leadership/influence and collaboration in a matrix-managed environment, and across multiple and diverse groups.
- Self-starter who performs well with appropriate supervision and has a track record of producing results
- Highly energetic and demonstrates ability to co-ordinate multiple projects and competing priorities
- Business acumen, works effectively in professional collaborative, international environment with cross-functional teams
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.