- Newly Created Position
About the Company
Our client is a Hong Kong-based corporation committed to fostering the growth of research and development, innovation and technology for the future. To cope with their continuous growth, they are now looking for a Research & Development Director to join their ever growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Scientific Officer, you will set up and implement product development plans for the long term growth of the healthcare business for the group. You will work closely with CROs and oversee the development of the business by managing the on time delivery of projects from pre-clinical studies to product commercialization. Lastly, you will spearhead the publication of scientific journals and meetings, and maintain a good communication with academic institutions in Hong Kong and overseas countries.
- PhD holder in life science or biotech related discipline
- Minimum 10 years work experience in drug development, ideally in immuno-oncology
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication, presentation and coaching skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.