About the Company
Our client is a world leader in designing bespoke marketing programmes that deliver concrete and measurable increases in revenue and market share for the retailers. They are now looking for a Research Assistant/Writer to join the team in order to improve frequency and average transaction levels.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you are responsible to provide administrative support on social and business affairs and to liaise with related external and internal parties for business appointments. You will also support in doing market research, to plan, write and manage the content to deliver a wide range of articles and ensure all materials submitted are accurate and complete according to guidelines and requirements.
About the Person
- Bachelor degree in all disciplines preferably in marketing or English communication
- With at least 5 years' working experience in a commercial business environment. Native English speaking is highly preferable.
- Top notch research, writing and communication skills.
- Independent, proactive and detail-minded
- Excellent command written English and communication skill is essential
- Computer proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.