Our client is a forward-thinking asset management firm based in Hong Kong, engaged in Type 1, 2, 4 & 9 activities. They are currently looking for candidate with strong connection in high netword individual & corporate client to be the RO (Type 2) for the Future Business.
Responsible Officer - Type 2 (Future Business)
- To be the Responsible Officer for the SFC regulated activities
- To drive client acquisition and growth, identify new Futures & Options business with potential corporate &institutional clients, professional investors
- To assist the management to develop the futures business develop futures business development strategies and associated objectives, plans, organizational structure, controls and policies
- To supervise and manage daily operations, including account opening process, dealing activities, margin account's risk control and client services
- To formulate, review and update the operations procedures and establish proper documentation of all regulated activities
- To work closely with Compliance, Legal, Risk, Credit, Product and Technology teams to deliver enhanced products
- To cover overseas markets such as LME, CME, ICE, SGX
- SFC RO Type 2 Responsible Officer License holder
- At least 8 years of solid experience in securities firm
- A good track sales record in Futures & Options to institutional client base
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill and familiar with Hong Kong and PRC finance markets
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.