About The Client
Our client is a new Credit Hedge Fund setup, currently looking for an Operations Manager/Type 9 Responsible Officer. Candidates with prior experience in fund set up, fund admin and prime brokerage highly regarded.
About The Role
- Manage the fund operations to ensure all regulatory obligations are met
- Develop, update and maintain adequate operational procedural guidelines, checklists, and reporting mechanisms to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Handle other ad hoc duties as required
- Definite advantage as a licensed Responsible Officer under the SFC for Type 1 & 9 regulated activities
- Degree or above in relevant disciplines
- Sound knowledge of SFO, SFC code of contact and rules
- 6+ years experience in financial services, advantage with exposure in prime brokerage or professional firms, also fund admin and fund set up
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Diligent, hands on and a flexible work mentality will excel in this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.