About the Client
Our client is a Renowned Hong Kong F&B group with a unique restaurant portfolio across a few different cuisines. They are now looking for a Restaurant Manager who is passionate about hospitality to join their team based in Sheung Wan.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager and leading the restaurant team, you will be responsible for managing the front of the day-to-day operations of the restaurant including roster, training, daily administrations, focusing on flawless execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest experience.You will also be responsible for interracting with guests on social media about the restaurant.
- Degree holder of Hotel or Hospitality / Tourism Management or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in managerial position of fine dining French restaurant;
- Strong leadership and customer-oriented, good people management and problem solving skills;
- Familiar and knowledgeable in French cuisine and local ingredients food & beverage cultures;
- Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay and perform other record keeping tasks;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, other languages are highly regarded;
- Having full shots of COVID Vaccine.