About the Company
Our client is a sizable FMCG retailer in Hong Kong. In order to cope with their business development plan, they are now looking for a Retail Analyst who will be greatly involved in their business expansion plan.
About the Role
- Support in conducting market research, in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses for new store projects/ new business model/ initiatives for business enhancement
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Business Projects as well as other departments to develop business cases and project plans and to support the implementation of project and strategic initiatives
- Support project management and driving progress of projects from planning to implementation
- Perform regular industry market research and synthesize findings and recommendations in internal and external corporate presentations
- Degree holder, preferably in business/ economics related discipline
- Up to 3 years of experience in commercial sector or consulting/ advisory services. Experience in retail industry is a must
- Strong quantitative skills and can run analyses independently
- Good business acumen and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to interact with senior management, peers and external research agents in a professional manner
- Excellent time management skills and be able to handle multiple projects as required
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.