About The Client
Our client is an innovative retail & community space in Hong Kong, headquartered in the US. They are currently looking for a Retail Community Manager in Hong Kong. This O2O role is a new created position that you will be focus in develop and implement the strategies to enhance the brand awareness. You will also manage relationship with internal and external vendors.
About The Role
- Boost the brand awareness through both online & offline marketing
- Produce all social content, including visuals, short videos and copy and should bring an entrepreneurial approach to expanding the brand's influence and impact
- Focus on a journalistic approach - writing and editing, considering shifting media trends and ways to maximize our contribution to global and local narratives
- Ensure that the content across all social platforms meets the highest standards of editorial excellence and continues the Company's voice as a leading youth culture brand, with consistent taste and tone.
- Leverage industry relationships to generate premium content and activation opportunities
- Promote the brand through your personal social channels and network
- Uphold and operate with full compliance to our ethical and journalistic standards: encourage inclusion, fairness, respect, trust, accountability, integrity, and transparency
- Ensure budget is in line with social goals and expectations
- Solid experience in Marketing, Communication or related Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with O2O
- Strong writing and editorial skills with at least 3 years of experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven digital environment
- Experience in executing commercial partnerships to develop content in meeting mutual business objectives
- Proven record of entrepreneurial and collaborative skills
- Strong interpersonal skill, dependability, flexibility, multi-tasking are needed
- Good in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ophelia Wong at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.