About our client
Our client is a multinational retail company with a strong business foundation in the Asia region. They are looking for a Retail Support Analyst to join their team.
About the role
- Maintaining the IT support and operation in APAC retail stores
- Handling L2/3 supporting issues escalated by helpdesk and vendors
- Participating in store digitalization projects, such as project planning, requirement analysis, implementation and training
- Engaging in vendor management and negotiable in IT operation service issues from the vendor, such as MDM devices, store application
- Working with IT management on IT operation issues, procurement and
- Higher diploma holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 3 years of IT support in both application and infrastructure, with IT operation experience in the retail industry
- Knowledge in managing IT resources vendors, such as POS, MDM, Network devices, ERP, etc.
- Familiar with SQL and tools for data management is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.