About our Client
Our client is one of the world's top luxury fashion brand and currently looking for a retail manager to manage and lead its retail operations team in Macau.
About the Role
- Manage the business plans to ensure profitable growth of the brand
- Review operational reports to project sales and drive profitability for the region
- Implement retail plan and develop customer strategy for the Macau market
- Manage and oversee daily store operations, including sales, staff recruitment & training etc
- Monitor and review the performance of the retail team, track KPI achievements and actively provide training, performance feedback and action plan
- Evaluate market opportunities and support project management of new stores opening/ relocation/renovation
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in retail function, solid experience in luxury retail fashion is preferred
- Proven track records, strategic and results-driven with strong leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kristy Chan at +852 3180 4956 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.