About the Client
Our client is the leading player in the entertainment and recreational sector in Hong Kong and Greater China. With a diverse business portfolio in different industries and an acclaimed reputation, they are now looking for an Operations Manager to join their retail operations team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Retail, you will lead a sizable operations team and manage 30 retail outlets across Hong Kong. You will oversee operating costs by defined geography to optimize the contribution of manpower. You take pride to deliver consistent, high-quality customer service standards and ensures your team follows through the standard operating procedure guidelines. Working closely with the senior management team, you will also participate in future business development projects. Most importantly, you will also continuously motivate, develop and nurture your team to develop a learning culture.
- Minimum 10 years retail operations management experience, of which at least 5 years in a management position
- Excellent customer service experience with a track record of uplifting customer satisfaction level in the mass consumer market
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead a sizable team
- Solid communication, influential and interpersonal skills
- Possess a good understanding of the consumer and retail market trends
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.