About the Company
Our client is a Luxury retail in Hong Kong established over 100 years. As the business is expanding, they are now looking for Retail Shop Administrator to join the team.
About the Role
- Responsible for routine store administration duties including cashiering, inventory control, personnel, housekeeping and general administration of assigned stores
- Prepare reports in timely manner, including day-end, petty cash in/out and stock take etc
- Input customer information correctly on system
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by Store-In-Charges responsibility
- Shift duty is required
About the Person
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in luxury retail industry
- Self-motivated, passionate, proactive & service oriented
- Can work under pressure in fast pace working environment
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tom Wong at +852 3180 4925 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.