About the Client
Our client is a tier 1 luxury fashion label operating under a world leading luxury group. The brand is currently seeking a high calibre Retail Training Manager to join the team to oversee the overall Retail Training program of Hong Kong & Macao.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the local GM and working closely with the Assistant Training Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the company's strategic training plan. You will create, review and deliver training programs for the Hong Kong and Macao operations consisting of a total of 500+ store staffs.
The Training Manager will identify training needs and formulate training strategies to upgrade existing service standards, enhance the overall brand image by providing the essential tools to support training, and ultimately achieve all company training metrics.
- Minimum 7 years of training experience in the luxury retail industry
- Open-minded, detailed-oriented and excellent time & task management skills
- Independent and able to work under pressure with minimal guidance
- Positive minded team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid communication skills with excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.