Our client is looking for a high calibre to join their team to develop and manage the retail excellence program.
- Plan and develop retail training and learning activities
- Identify present or future training needs by conducting analysis
- Coordinate training budget needs
- Responsible for new employee induction programs, product training and managerial leadership training
- Ensure retail staff achieve or exceed Mystery Shopping scores through effective training & development programs
- Identify training needs across retail stores and personnel for better performances and sales capabilities
- Work with training providers to evaluate effectiveness of learning outcomes
- At least 5 years of experience in training from luxury retail
- Bachelor's Degree with fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.