About the Client
Our client is a reputable and sizeable service provider. They are currently looking for a Rewards Manager to join and lead their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of HR, leading a team of 3
- Conduct full range of rewards programs and exercises such as sales incentives scheme, benefits program, job grading evaluation, annual salary review, expatriate services, etc.
- Establish and review of compensation and rewards policies, such as pay/bonus structure and incentive scheme design
- Prepare monthly reports including headcounts & staff cost analysis for management review
- Lead any C&B projects if required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor and/or Master's holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on C&B projects and analytic experience in sizeable company
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Taxation Law and other related ordinances
- Good analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Words, PPT & Excel)
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.