About our Client
Our client is a PE fund house based in Hong Kong, focused TMT investment. They are looking for Associate Director to join their Risk Management team.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Risk, you will:
- Work closely with the private equity team to manage and evaluate the risks of the investment projects;
- Plan and conduct risk assessment and analysis for the investment projects for management review;
- Responsible for the administration works of the fund set up;
- Implement and update the internal control and risk policies and procedures;
- Review all the documents and agreements with clients and other external parties related to fund set up;
- Carry out other ad hoc projects assigned by the Management.
- Degree holder in Business, Economics or Finance;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in which 5 years in charge of the risk management of some sizeable PE funds and sovereign funds, equity or debt mezzanine funds, preferably in PRC private equity firm;
- Previous exposure gained from Macau PE fund will be a definite advantage;
- Good understanding in the whole operation when setting up a PE fund;
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.