About the Client:
Our client is a private investment company with diversified business profile. Their office in Hong Kong is now looking for Manager for internal control and risk management.
Risk Management Manager
About the Role:
- Report to Department Head and work as a team.
- Handle Internal control asssessment (PN21) on business operation processes.
- Identify and reduce business risks on specific risk areas and business objective.
- Participated in ad-hoc assignments such as compliance review, fraud investigation, etc
- Support on value added recommeddation to management
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accountancy, or other related disciplines.
- Professional qualification in HKICPA or ACCA is a must.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in sizable audit firm or listed Co.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.