Our client is a reputable retail & commercial bank in Hong Kong, currently looking for a high calibre as Risk Manager to join Risk Management Group.
- To support the CRO office for preparing regular Bank Wide Risk Reporting to management committees/ the Board of Directors
- To liaise effectively with all stakeholders for implemntation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) governance, standards and procedures
- To perform ongoing risk control tasks and conduct data analysis in relation to risk management
- To keep abreast of the latest supervisory policy manual and regulatory requirements for regular review of annual reports/ internal policies
- To perform other ad-hoc projects / assignment
- University Degree holder in Risk Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related discipline
- 3 - 8 years' experience in the banking with experience in handling risk management projects and preparing management reports
- Detail oriented and with good sense of responsibility
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.