Risk Manager (Investment Risk)
About the Client
Our client is a state-owned enterprise with multiple business lines covering global markets. To strengthen their team capacity and cope with their business needs, they are recruiting a seasoned Risk Manager for their Investment Department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Investment Director, you will work closely with other team members within the M&A division and be the key contact point for all risk associated topics throughout the full M&A cycle. You will conduct research, due diligence and valuation to assess potential risks of the investment targets. You will propose risk management plan and outline the strategies and tactics to mitigate relevant risks. You will build and update key risk indicators, monitor variance and drive corresponding actions. You will prepare risk assessment reports for pre-investment and post-investment purpose to facilitate management's decision-making. You will take up any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Professional qualifications such as HKICPA/CFA/FRM is required
- At least 5 years of work experience related to investment risk/pre-investment management/ post-investment management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong at Chinese report writing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for an Analyst position
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.