Our client is a reputable sizable retail & commercial bank in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a high calibre for the position of Manager / Senior Manager in Risk Management Department, who will play an important role to integrate climate and environmental risks into the bank risk management practice.
- Be a core member in Risk Management Department (Group Level) and ESG Team
- Conduct research and track ESG trends, monitor regulatory bodies for key changes and identify the relevant implications
- Provide advice on integration of ESG and climate risk into the business and risk management process
- Assist to develop green product guideline or policy based on relevant standards
- Work closely with the internal and external parties on ESG projects from risk perspective
- Prepare reporting to senior management and regulators
- Attend and present at ESG events
- Technical sustainability expertise, ideally with a focus on TCFD and ESG
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and multi-tasking skills are required
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Excellent in writing papers / reporting in english
- Open for Big 4 candidates
Keywords: Risk management/ Credit risk/ Operational risk/ Hong Kong/ Retail Bank/ Commercial Bank/ ESG/ Environmental Social Governance/ Climate Change/ Green/ Sustainability/ Governance/ Banking industry
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.