About the Company
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company in the FMCG sector. Currently, they are looking for a Risk Manager to join their group internal audit team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, you will work in a neat team to enhance the risk management framework for the company. You will improve the mechanism in identifying, analysing, mitigating and reporting risks. You will conduct risk assessment and prepare quarterly group risk reports for Senior Management, Audit Committee and Board of Directors. You will design and hold trainings to improve risk awareness. Last but not least, you will help to maintain risk management documents and databases.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience
- Sound domain knowledge gained from manufacturing, food and beverage, FMCG sectors is an advantage
- Independent, analytical, proactive and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.