Our client is one of the reputable banks in Hong Kong. Currently looking for a potential candidate for the risk analytics/ modelling team.
- To develop, maintain, and enhance models for for stress testing, IRRBB Modelling, behavioral model, ICAPP, SDST, recover plan etc and relevant risk analytics methodologies
- To design, review, enhance, implement, and maintain stress testing methodologies and procedures
- To collaborate with various internal and external units and stakeholders to collect data for model development and implementing latest risk projects
- To assume new risk management related projects and initiatives as required
- To perform other jobs and ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder or above in Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related disciplines
- Minimum 2- 6 years of relevant experience in risk analytics / modelling / modeling validation/ market risk
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with a strong analytical mindset
- Good team player, with high level of curiosity as well as independent problem-solving and multi-tasking ability
- Good computer skills particularly in Excel and VBA, and proficiency in SAS or SQL programming skills would be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager / Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.