About our Client:
Our client is a leading IT consulting company specialized in digital, technology and operation services in financial industry with over 30,000 employees worldwide. To enhance their global competitiveness and cope with their business needs, they are seeking for an RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer Lead to mentor new initiatives for robotic application in financial industry.
About the Role:
Reporting to the RPS Project Manager, you will be mentoring and leading the RPA initiative. You will create Solution Design and Technical Design document, as well as end-to-end code review on Object and Process. You will also implement BluePrism best practice, design reusable components and manage RPA releases.
- Degree educated in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 4 years of experience in .NET/ Java/ Test Automation, with at least 2 years of RPS experience in building process using BluePrism;
- Minimum 5 process created in BluePrism, including 2 process for banking customer;
- Must have experience in creating Windows, Web and mainframe object using BluePrism
- Certified in BluePrism is an asset;
- Hands-on experience in Java Application automation is highly advantageous;
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.