About our Client:
Our client is a leading IT consulting company specialized in digital, technology and operation services in financial industry with over 30,000 employees worldwide. To enhance their global competitiveness and cope with their business needs, they are seeking for an RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Project Manager to manage exciting new initiatives for robotic application in financial industry.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will be responsible for formulating master plan of development of Standard operating procedures (SOPs) and robotic automation. Working closely with users from accounting department, you need to understand and analyze as-is business process to identify automation opportunities, as well as design future process with automation solutions. You will participate in the development and deployment RPA robots based on the automation design and requirement with a given RPA solution. You will also need to develop process automation documentations.
- Degree educated in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 8 + years of experience related to business process automation, business process analysis and/or development with any programming language;
- Experience in financial accounting area and/or banking industry would definitely be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of software development processes and methods.
- Proficiency in using at least one of the programming languages such as JAVA, VBA, C#, Python, or .NET;
- Knowledge of RPA tools such as BluePrism, OpenSpan, Automation Anywhere and UiPath is an asset;
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills; quick learner on new technologies;
- Be curious, flexible, open for challenging situations with a "can-do" attitude;
- Proficiency in written and spoken in English and Chinese is essential.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.