About our Client:
Our client is a leading IT consulting company specialized in digital, technology and operation services in financial industry with over 30,000 employees worldwide. To enhance their global competitiveness and cope with their business needs, they are seeking for an RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Solution Architect to develop strategic tactics for robotic application in financial industry.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will be responsible in RPA architecture, development and development of shared components/objects. You will drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of RPA solutions. You will oversee the design, scoping, implementation and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end. You will provide contribution to the development of governance, methodologies and procedures to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel of RPA solutions. As one of the members of RPA Center of Excellence (COE), you will help define and drive application standards across the RPA platform. You need to identify reusable components and patterns as well as ensure consistently in design across use-cases built using RPA. You will be accountable in creating documentation including architecture diagrams and design documents (i.e. Solutions Design Document) in support of development efforts. Estimate development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines.
- Degree educated in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of RPA architecture/development experience in Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere or equivalent RPA industry leading platforms;
- At least 7 years of experience using software tools such as C# .NET, ASP.NET, Appian and Visual Studio and web technologies such as HTML, Java Script, JQuery and CSS;
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL Server & MySQL, as well as MVC or similar framework;
- Excellent understanding of Generic handler & SOAP or Rest web APIs;
- Good knowledge on HTML, CSS, Java script, jQuery, Angular JS and NodeJS;
- Experience in deploying solution/application on varied environment like on premise and cloud (Azure, Amazon);
- Certified Blue Prism Developer accreditation (or other equivalent RPA industry leading platform accreditation) is an asset;
- RPA framework experience and/or experience with building and retiring RPA are definite advantageous.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.