About the Client
Our client is a well established UK based software company, specialising in cloud analytics for global wireless service providers. The company has an enviable record of worldwide success and they are now further expanding their business extensions in Greater China and North Asia. To maximise capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, they are now seeking for a Sales Director to drive their business forward.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will develop sales strategy for the North Asia market to ensure attainment of the company sales goals and profitability, increase market share and provide sales leadership within the assigned territory. As a team leader, you will work closely with the global operational teams to ensure the highest standard of service quality and achieve overall commercial strategy and provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while strive to maintain maximum profit margin. Lastly, you are also responsible for raising awareness of the company capabilities and assets to clients and designated geographical regions.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering and Telecommunication or IT
- Minimum 12 years of telecom solution sales and strong networks with the global wireless service providers
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals in North Asia and Greater China
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently
- Highly organised team player with strong attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to manage multiple employee skill levels within a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship builder both within the organisation and with external partners
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer's mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast paced sales environment
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.