About the Client
Our client is a renowned lifestyle media and e-commerce platform that has offices in Hong Kong, Greater China and Asia Pacific. Having experienced rapid growth in Asia with multinational clients, they are well placed to continue their aggressive expansion and a Sales Director is sought to lead their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 3, you are responsible for discovering new media sales opportunities and managing the sales process, from opportunity identification, to sales presentation, proposal, negotiation and especially through closing. As a team leader, you will take charge in designing the group digital sales strategy by understanding the client's business needs and demonstrate how the e-platform can assist them to achieve their business objectives. Lastly, you will supervises, trains, and manages the performance of sales team ensuring proper sales & marketing protocols are being followed.
- Degree level education preferred with at least 7 years of experience of working with medium to large online platform to deliver digital solutions, contributing to budget delivery and growing the business in line with projected growth
- Experience of leading a sales team, with proven results of successfully implementing contracts
- Proven successful track record in sales, with an understanding of the strategic approach to long term objectives, and the strength of commercial returns from a partnering approach,
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally, with the ability to influence and debate at senior levels, in order to get the right result
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and get the best out of a team
- Previous experience of leading a large multi-skilled team, with the ability to coach, guide and be a knowledge base in commercial, marketing and communication
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.